Fcra Registration @fcraregistration verified user

NGOs planning to receive funds and contributions from various other countries must initially signed up under the arrangements of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976. Either permanent registration or prior approval for a particular contribution can be sought from the FCRA Area of Ministry of Home Affairs. A registered NGO having existence for at least 3 years can be registered under this provision. The NGOs can not take foreign contribution directly. For this function they need to be registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, generally called the FCRA.