Times have changed and so have our demands too, more specifically the career demands in the field of medicine. Gone are the days when medical candidates had to apply for several qualifying exams to study medicine in their own country. The easiest way that is now available to have a rewarding medical career to obtain a medical education in abroad. The migration to a developed country like China to study medicine has its own share of benefits and perks.
Unlike India, medical candidates who choose to study MBBS in China are welcome with a large number of facilities in addition to a recognized medical degree. The country maintains first class standards in both education and employment too. This means that all students will have the benefits of having world-class faculty, advanced infrastructure, and studying the latest curriculum; not to mention international exposure and practical training.
Let's See the Reasons Why I Should Continue Medical Education in China -
1. International Medical Education - There are numerous medical universities in China that offer MBBS quality courses to students from India or from other countries. These institutes are especially notable for maintaining international quality during their sessions of knowledge transfer in the classroom. Each class is an enriching experience for the student who, in turn, will improve the theoretical knowledge of the medical aspirant.
2. Recognized Institutes - Do you think that a developed country like China offers an unrecognized MBBS course? Surely No! The majority of medical universities in China are recognized by WHO, MCI, and other government authorities. This means that if you choose to study MBBS in China, the degree you will get after completing your MBBS is accepted worldwide.
3. Better Employment Opportunity - Certainly, if you have studied MBBS in China, employers will consider and value your qualification more than any other applicant who has pursued MBBS from India. Studying MBBS in China open its door to the world of employment opportunities, where you will get a lucrative salary and benefits. An MBBS degree from China will add weight to your CV and make your path to success easier!
4. Practical Experience - Study medicine in China is not just about attending theoretical classes and boring lectures; it also includes an interesting and enriching practical training. This means that you will be allowed to diagnose patients in clinics, identify their ailments and prescribe medications (everything is done under the supervision of a doctor or professor). In this way, you will obtain the required exposure before becoming a doctor, officially.
5. Knowledge of Medical English - There is no doubt that MBBS education in China requires a solid knowledge of the English language. The student must master ordinary spoken English and must also qualify for any of the IELTS or TOEFL English language tests. In addition, study medicine in China will also help you learn medical English, which is different from normal English. In fact, it is considered that China's knowledge of medical English is advantageous for its long-term professional plans.
The knowledge of both common English and the doctor is necessary to understand the patient's complaints and needs, as well as to manage the disease in a professional manner.
Conclusion - Choosing a suitable foreign country to study MBBS can be difficult, but if you take the word of a reputable foreign education consultant and investigate it, it may not seem like such a difficult task. It is now clear that studying MBBS in China is valuable and rewarding.