First, you need to know that erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. Erectile dysfunction meaning is when you are unable to keep your erection long enough and strong enough for you to be able to have s e x.
An excellent question to ask is, how can you understand you have erectile dysfunction? You may find this hard to believe, but this difficulty is on the rise all over the world today. More and more men seem to be facing this very serious issue, and it drives them mad as they are not able to have sex because of this condition.
Who Gets ED?
Sexual dysfunction and ED become more common as you get older. Only about 5% of men age 40 have it. But the number grows to 15% of men age 70. Mild and moderate erectile dysfunction concerns around one in 10 adult males will suffer from ED on a long-term base. This doesn’t mean growing older is the end of your sex life. Experts can treat ED, no matter your age. Age isn’t the only cause. Type 2 diabetes, obesity, smoking, and high blood pressure all make it more likely.
The Mechanics behind ED
During sexual arousal, tissues release chemicals that increase blood flow into the penis. Blood flows into two erection chambers in the penis, caused by wet muscle tissue.
During an erection, the wet tissue relaxes and catches blood. The blood force in the chambers makes the penis firm, causing an erection. When a man has an orgasm, the other set of tissue signs reaches the penis and causes the powerful tissues in the penis to contract, and blood is released back into a man's circulation, and the erection comes down.
What are the symptoms of ED?
If you keep on having trouble with maintaining a good, strong erection, then you can be sure that this is no laughing topic, and you are in difficulty. You can know on your own if you are impotent, from the following warning symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
- Reduced sex drive
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Trouble maintaining an erection for a long enough period of time
- Low self-esteem
- Feelings of embarrassment or guilt
Symptoms of Other Sexual Disorders
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- The inability to have an orgasm after sufficient stimulation
What Is The Erectile Dysfunction Cause?
Millions of men all over the world, since ages, have suffered from impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction (ED), and there are many reasons for them suffering from this serious ailment. The problem is, there is not just one cause that contributes to men suffering from ED, but many. Different men would suffer from male impotence due to various reasons.
There are Physical causes and Psychological causes that could contribute to you being impotent.
Some of the Physical causes that effect about impotence in men are clogged blood vessels, Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, alcoholism, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol, substance abuse, injury to the penis, treatments for an enlarged prostate, obesity, tobacco use, prostate cancer treatments, smoking, and spinal cord injuries.
There are also many Psychological causes that contribute to bringing about impotence in men, and these are anxiety, stress, various mental health issues, depression, and also relationship issues that are brought about because of poor communication, stress, and various other factors.
There are some men who suffer from ED due to a combination of both psychological and physical factors.
How is ED diagnosed?
- Finding the cause of your ED will help direct your treatment options.
- If you have ongoing erectile dysfunction, have it investigated by a doctor. While occasional erectile dysfunction is regular, continuous erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of a serious physical illness.
- Your doctor can fully investigate any ongoing problems to check for any underlying medical cause that may also need treatment. This may include heart and blood vessel diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.
- Tests can determine if the blood flow to your penis is affected. Blood tests can also help to determine if hormone problems, such as low testosterone, are causing erectile dysfunction.
- Once you find out whether your erectile dysfunction has a physical or psychological cause, you can get the proper course of treatment.
Is It Possible To Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
There are various types of erectile dysfunction, and it is true that not all of these can be prevented. But there are specific steps that you can take to ensure that you reduce your risk of getting male sexual impotence. Here are some of the steps you can take to try to keep male impotence as far away from you as you possibly can:
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight and a healthy diet
- If you have heart disease or if you suffer from diabetes or if you have some other kind of health issue that is chronic, work with your doctor to get help with ED.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you take or avoid alcohol altogether.
- Reduce anxiety/stress by taking the relevant steps.
- Do not use medicines that are not legal.
- If you suffer from depression or other mental health issues, seek help.
- See your doctor ensure that you get medical screening tests are done, as well as regular checkups.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments
Treatment depends on the cause of your ED. The good news is that there are many treatments for ED, and most men will find a solution that works for them. Treatments include:
There are various types of medication to help ED.
Oral prescript medicines can boost the effects of nitric oxide — a chemical in your body that relaxes muscles in the penis. This improves the filling of the penile tissues with blood and allows you to get an erection.
The drugs which are being called the PDE type 5 inhibitors raise the level of blood flow towards the penis. These are the oral medications that are being approved by the Food and Drug Administration, US, and found to be useful for ED treatment.
- Blue Pill (Sildenafil-Viagra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
- Weekend Pill (Tadalafil-Cialis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
For best results, men with ED get these pills about an hour or two before having sex. The drugs want normal nerve function to the penis. PDE5 inhibitors improve on average erectile responses helping blood flow into the penis. Use these ED drugs as directed. About 7 out of 10 men do well and have more satisfying erections.
Testosterone replacement treatment may be prescribed if you have low levels of that hormone in your body. Testosterone is also offered as an injection.
A vacuum device:
A vacuum device, also known as a “penis pump.”
It is a tube that is placed over the penis. A hand pump is attached to the tube and acts as a vacuum. This may help improve blood flow to the penis.
Penile Implant Surgery:
Penile implants, also called penile prostheses, are devices that are surgically placed in the penis. This option is typically recommended if other methods have failed.
There are two types:
- Inflatable Implant
- Bendable Implant
Erectile Dysfunction Myths
There are a vast number of myths that surround Erectile Dysfunction, such as:
- Once you have Erectile Dysfunction, you can do nothing about it. You have to live the rest of your life being impotent.
- Impotence is just a part of you growing old, and you have to get used to it.
- If you are young, you cannot be impotent.
- ED is not at all serious.
- You are just not attracted to your partner; that is why you are impotent.
Is ED reversible?
In many cases, you can improve your symptoms of ED. Many medications and treatments are available. As well, specific devices, like an erectile dysfunction pump or erectile dysfunction ring may help temporarily manage symptoms of ED so that you can continue to engage in sexual intercourse.
ED is a common condition, and it has many possible causes. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor early so that they can rule out underlying causes and begin a treatment plan.
Is ED curable?
In many cases, yes, erectile dysfunction can be reversed. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found a remission rate of 29 percent after five years. It is essential to note that even when the ED cannot be cured, the right treatment can reduce or reduce symptoms.
When erectile dysfunction is being caused due to stress, anxiety, or depression, or when there is a condition that creates the stress or tension in the relationship, then you and your partner should visit the counselor. EDBalance is one of the best leading online generic pharmacy stores. We offer Branded drugs such as Vidalista (Tadalafil Tablets) and other all kinds of generic drugs. We also deal in all types of sexual health-related Generic Drugs in bulk. For further details of our Products visit us at our website: https://www.edbalance.com/
Just Remember This
If you know you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, do not neglect it. ED is a very serious issue and must not be ignored as it can give rise to all kinds of problems – problems you would not even have imagined. So, if you find out that you are suffering from impotence, get help. Remember, impotence can be treated, and you can get cured!