China, the source of Coronavirus in 2020, has declared an unofficial global emergency. People have cancelled their upcoming official or non-official visits to China.
January 24, 2020, the outbreak was started in Wuhan, China, and alarmed the condition of emergency worldwide in just a matter of a few days.
What is the Latest News about Coronavirus in India?
It is a respiratory infection, which is very close to SARS and MERS in terms of symptoms and problems.
According to the sources, the Indian army has developed a quarantine facility near Manesar, Haryana, where approximately 300 Indian students will be returned from Wuhan, China. A qualified team of doctors will monitor all the students for a few weeks. The students will be screened first at the Airport upon arrival and later they will be thoroughly examined at the centre built in Manesar.
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
First, the virus causes Pneumonia. People who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever, and difficulty breathing. The severe cases can result in organ failure too. The regular antiviral or antibiotic drugs do not work on the coronavirus originated in China.
People with positive cases can survive, based on the medical care given to them. Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system. Those who have died due to this deadly virus were reported with already deteriorating health.
How does coronavirus spread?
The transmission through breathing has been confirmed by the Chinese Health Commission. As of January 30, the death toll in China has reached 170 and 7,736 cases of infection have been confirmed until now.
The number of infected people has crossed the mark of more than triple the existing number in the past week.
And now, the infection has also been reported outside China, in Macau, Japan, Hong-Kong, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, and the US.
The Imperial College of London assumed that the infected cases can be reached to the number of 1,00,000 to 2,00,000.
Why is this so dangerous than any other normal influenza?
Even the doctors could not confirm the dangerous level of this coronavirus in China. It will take a few more days or even a month to confirm its most dangerous side. As of now, most of the infected people have confirmed not to have severe symptoms due to this virus. If compared to the seasonal flu, the regular mortal rate is below 1% of the total cases.
On the other hand, the death rate due to Sars had reached more than 10%. The more dangerous face of this virus is that no Vaccine developed to keep the non-infected people, which makes it sound more dangerous than any other normal influenza.
When should you go to see a doctor?
You should not worry if you have not recently travelled to China or not have been in the contact of a person who is infected with the coronavirus. No one needs to worry until the health association of a country’s government announces health advisory on this virus.
However, the general symptoms are constant coughing for a few days along with chest pain, difficulty breathing and feeling cold all the time.
How can you prevent it at your end?
Coronavirus is communicable and the virus can enter through your nose, mouth or even eyes. Nasofilters stands united against this global epidemic. Offering a range of innovative products to at least prevent the virus from entering from your nasal cavity or mouth.
- Nasofilters is a respiratory nasal filter that sticks to your nose and prevents entry of harmful air pollutants (PM2.5). Nasofilters are easy to use compared to traditional anti pollution masks .Nasofilters are made using nanotechnology which ensures that there is a minimal pressure drop while breathing, ensuring ease in breathing and no breathing discomfort, making it the best respiratory mask in India.
- Nasomask : They provide 99.63% filtration of particulate matters (PM) 3 layer filtration based on nanotechnology FFP2 anti-pollution mask It is made of ultra-soft fabric that’s gentle on skin and provides comfortable-fit It has self-adjusting straps with an adjusting nose clip It has negligible breathing resistance.
- 99.63% filtration of particulate matters (PM)
- FFP2 anti-pollution mask with European certification CE0194 EN149
- It has self-adjusting straps with an adjusting nose clip
- It has negligible breathing resistance
- It is made of ultra-soft fabric that’s gentle on skin and provides comfortable-fit