A good density of hair boosts the self-confidence of a person. Self-confidence is key to a successful future. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of your hair regularly by applying chemical-free products and by maintaining a healthy diet. Hair fall can cause permanent baldness if you don't’ do proper care of your hair. Baldness mainly can be seen in men due to various factors. Hair fall is natural and losing some hair strands daily is considered normal. But it leads to baldness when you experience hair fall a lot. Few causes of hair fall are below: –
- Family history: – It is genetically and the most common cause of hair loss and it happens with the increasing age.
- Childbirth: – After pregnancy, many women suffer hair loss due to a deficiency of iron in the blood cells. It usually recovers within time.
- Hormonal changes
- Radiation therapy
- Sudden weight loss
What is Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure to add more hair to a region from which you are getting bald. Surgeons take hair follicles from the denser area or the genetically strong area and implant them into the bald scalp. It is an effective solution for people who are suffering from severe hair loss problems. A hair transplant is a simple and quick method to get natural hair back. That’s why it is more demanding surgery nowadays.
There are many clinics in Delhi which are providing hair transplant surgery. Choosing the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi is a difficult choice because it is hectic to visit every clinic. You can check online and based on reviews select the clinic but the question is how will you find the best surgeon? There are a few factors to keep in mind while choosing the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi that provides long-lasting results: –
- Transplant method used by the surgeon: – There are three main techniques of the hair transplant, FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and DHI ( Direct Hair Implantation). The FUT method involves taking a strip of hair with skin from the donor area and placing it into the recipient area. In FUE transplant, the hair follicles are pulled out independently and then planted on the bald area. And in the DHI method hair follicles are implanted by a tool called an implanter. In Divine Cosmetics Surgery, Dr. Amit Gupta (Founder & Director) uses 6 hair transplant techniques.
- FUT Hair Transplant
- FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT + FUE Hair Transplant
- Robotics Hair Transplant
- Synthetic Hair Transplant
- Long Hair Transplant
- Experience of the surgeon: – Before going for a hair transplant, it is important to consider the experience of the surgeon and the number of successful cases he has done during this period. More experience in a particular field makes the person a specialist. That’s how you’ll get the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi.
- The density you’ll get after the surgery: – Ask your surgeon about the thickness of hair you’ll get after the surgery. After all, you're going to invest your money. It is important to fulfill the demands of the client.
- Previous patient details: – Don’t be afraid to ask about the details of the treated patients by the surgeon. A good surgeon definitely will give you all the details of his patients. And if you want, you can personally meet the patients if possible.
- Complications and Risks: – The main factor is discussing the complications and risks after the surgery. A hair transplant is a surgical process and also has some risks but is safe when the qualified surgeon does it. Discuss it with your surgeon before going through the surgery.
- Qualifications of the Surgeon: – Along with the experience of the surgeon, it is also very important to know about his/her qualifications. You should have a look at his/her degrees and certificates, is he/she eligible for doing the surgery or not. After doing all the queries, then only go for the surgery.
- Check for the comfort: – Comfortable level depends on the surgeon and his staff. How well he/she treats you during counseling. Because when you feel comfortable with your surgeon then you can think about going further, it’ll become the trust relationship between you and your surgeon.
Apart from these inquiries, there are other things as well to know before selecting the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi. You should follow the instructions of your surgeon for the best results of post-surgery. At least for a few starting months, you need to be in touch with your doctors and work according to them.
Are you a good candidate for a hair transplant?
Hair transplant is most popular among people in their 20's because this is the age when a person chooses multiple hairstyles and needs the hair to look best while meeting with others. Not everybody gets the desired result and it is due to a few complications but has to be discussed before the surgery. At Divine Cosmetic Surgery hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Gurgaon, we discuss the risks with clients and make sure the procedure is good for them or not.
Depends on the hair loss: – Firstly our surgeons check the cause of hair loss. The person who is suffering from pattern baldness is the best candidate for hair transplant. It is a genetic condition of baldness therefore the donor area can be found easily.
Health is important: – A good immunity lowers the risk of complications, therefore a healthy person is considered as the best candidate for this surgery.
Density in the donor area: – A genetically strong area known as the donor area for the hair transplant. It is the area where hair never falls and hair follicles are strong.
About Dr. Amit Gupta
Dr. Amit Gupta is the founder of Divine Cosmetics Surgery and the best plastic surgeon in Delhi and Gurgaon. He is a registered surgeon and has 13 years of experience in this field. With the 100% successful rate, he has done multiple surgeries. His educational qualifications: MBBS. MS (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery) Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Visit Divine Cosmetics Surgery, if you are looking for the hair transplant clinic in Delhi and Gurgaon.