The Google Sheet Connector is a fabulous WordPress plugin so far to connect your contact form 7 based forms with GSheet.
Google Sheet Connector is available to use for WordPress based contact forms. If you have your website in WordPress and looking to save all your leads and inquiries and one place, then you can use the most popular GSheet Addon for WordPress.
Here are the quick steps to start using, which I found using the Free and PRO version.
CF7 Google Sheet Connector Free version features and advantages
- One Click Authentication
- Up to date Google API Library V3
- Secure Forms without loading
- Compatible with all the Wordpress versions
A quick video to refer: https://youtu.be/E_dVAQHyBlw
This helps to connect your website forms with Google Sheet, make sure you are using following plugins to use forms.
- Contact Form7
You can simply install the plugin and configure with one click authentication, and simply select the fields to be displayed in your GSheet as columns.
CF7 Google Sheet Connector PRO version features and advantages
- One-click authentication
- Mapping Field names within WordPress
- Click and fetch sheets to automate link (no need to create columns manually)
- Saving Full name of uploads image or file with full path.
- Custom Ordering of gsheet columns within WordPress
- And many more.
When a visitor fill-up the details and submits data from your website which is built through a Contact Form 7, WPForms, Gravity Forms then upon form submission, such data are directly sent to Google Sheets and saved in columns perfectly with individual field’s name.
- Automate columns within a google sheet
- Automate Adding and managing fields within clear options to manage.
- Custom Mail tags easy to manage with checkbox..
- This smartest tool is also available in free to download.
Quick video to refer: https://youtu.be/FHMrNn4yqjA
In Google Sheets
- Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
- Create a new Sheet and name it.
- Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
In WordPress Admin
- Create or Edit the Contact Form 7 form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form and Mail etc tabs. Thereafter, go to the new “Google Sheets” tab.
- On the “Google Sheets” tab, copy-paste the Google Sheets sheet name and tab name into respective positions, and hit “Save”.
Keep in mind while creating columns
- Not to use CAPS, Special Characters, Spaces or Numeric as an initial for naming fields.
- In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date”. For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Contact Form 7 form (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc).
- Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
Few Quick Steps to use GSheetConnector for your WordPress site
- Install CF7 GSheetConnector or Get a PRO version of Integrate with your Google Account
- Create a Sheet Manually from the above integrated Google Account
- Create Sheet Name and Tab Name
- Configure which fields needed to show in Google sheet
And you are Done.
Features List of GSheetConnector
- One Click Authentication
- Up-to-date Google sheets API
- Automated Sheet Name & Tab Name
- Manually Adding Sheet Name & Tab Name
- Click & Fetch Sheet Automated
- Quick Configuration
- Multiple Forms to Sheets
- Role Management
- Automatic Updates
- Add Special Mail Tags
- Custom Ordering
- Image / PDF Attachment Link
- 10-day, Money-back Guarantee
- Custom tags can be Add
- Latest WordPress & PHP Support
- Support WordPress multisite
- Excellent Priority Support
There are various ways to connect your existing website forms with google sheet, based on different criteria. First, make sure which plugin you are using to create a simple or critical form available on your site. Here is the list of top 10 forms plugins which are available to use.
- Contact form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Caldera Forms
- Formidable forms
- Visual Form Builder
- Everest Forms
Out of the above top 10 forms plugin, you can use google sheet connector for top 3 forms.
If you have any issues with the configuration or have any questions, feel free to ask on the official website chat support or email directly at [email protected]