Stories are Instagram's most commonly used app, but often create problems for users. When you share a story, one of these problems is that you can receive a lot of message responses instantly. We will find the solution to your problem by answering the question of how to remove answering an Instagram story.
Instagram users who do not share stories on Instagram, almost none. Users who share so many stories can also have certain problems. Like the answers to a story. Particularly beach users to many followers or users whose account privacy is 'public' can receive and need to get bored and unnecessary from many people they do not know. You can find the answer to the question of how to remove an Instagram story reply on the topic below and perform your transaction.
How to Remove an Instagram Story Reply
When Instagram defines the story feature, it adds a section where you can change the settings on this feature to the general Instagram settings section. This is one of the most important features that make Instagram users happy and actively spend time on Instagram. You can customize your Story feature and use it as you wish. You can easily perform the Instagram story response removal by following the steps below.
Stories are one of Instagram's most popular features, which we share instantly and are deleted after 24 hours. Because Instagram has been the most frequently used feature since it has defined the story feature and it has brought many users to Instagram. Users who want their interaction to increase and continue continuously use this feature almost every day. With too much use, Instagram users wanted to change some of their settings. He fulfilled these requests in Instagram while defining the feature and created the story settings section. Here you can change many settings related to the storages you share personally. Close message via Instagram story you can examine the steps of how the process takes place by examining the title below. ( Instagram Support )
What are the Stages of Removing an Instagram Story Response?
How to turn off Instagram story answering By answering your questions through items, you prevent any Instagram user from responding to stories you share, that is, DM responses to your story.
- You need to open the story settings for the answer to your questions on how to remove Instagram story answering. To do this, click on the three lines in the upper right corner of your Instagram profile section to open the 'settings' section.
- When you open the 'Settings' section, proceed to the process by touching the 'privacy' button,
- In the next stage, you will open the story settings section by touching the button that says 'Story'.
- On the screen that appears, there will be a section that allows 'story responses'.
- Through this section, you can choose who can respond to the stories you share. So, if you want, you can change the button that is active in the 'everyone' section to 'the people you follow' and let only the people you follow respond to the stories you share on Instagram.
- If you want to remove Instagram story responses against everyone, just tap the 'close' button.
Instagram story to respond to the story, the message does not come to your request, Instagram story response can easily be done with the removal process. We hope this content has helped you find the answer to your question.
You can review our products and services by visiting our site and upgrade your social media accounts: Buy-Instagram-Followers-365.Com