Welcome to Rosyth Skip Hire.
Are you an individual or business in Rosyth or the surrounding areas in Fife and looking to hire a skip? Rosyth Skip Hire is here to help you with all your requirements. We have many years of experience in the industry.
We've dealt with thousands of customers all across Fife, Scotland, and we've also disposed of hundreds of thousands of tonnes of waste, both landfill and recyclable, as well as some dangerous goods, so we know what we're doing.
We have a fantastic team who love what they do, and they don't "waste" any time (see what we did there!?) in making sure that you get exactly what you need to make sure your job goes smoothly and successfully.
Whether you're an individual customer who's looking to hire a small 2-yard skip for domestic jobs, like a home renovation or garden clearance, or a business customer looking to hire a large 40-yard RoRo container skip for heavy-duty projects, like building and construction work, or demolitions, we have the solution you need.
Our prices are as competitive as they get, so you can be sure you're getting the most bang for your buck and completing the job in the most cost-effective manner possible.
If you're planning to hire a skip, there are a few things to think about before you book it.
1. Where is it going? This typically isn't as big an issue for larger businesses, as it is for individuals. The reason for this is that typically individuals are limited in space, such as a driveway or the road outside their house, so we'll need to know this so we don't deliver an oversized skip that won't fit where you need it to.
2. Depending on the type of business, or where it is going, you might need to contact the local authorities to request a permit. Typically this isn't an issue if the skip is on private property, but if you need to put it on a public road, or block any public access, you'll need to get permission. We're always happy to help with advice when it comes to this. It might sound scary, but it really isn't at all, and there are almost never any issues that stop you in your tracks.
3. What are you putting into it? Most things are fine, but there are some items that are dangerous to the public and environment which typically aren't allowed to go in skips, regardless of which company you use. If you plan on disposing of any of these items, please let us know to avoid any potential issues. You might be required to use a specialised service to dispose of these items. They are:
- Gas cylinders
- Animal waste
- Oil of any kind
- Paint and glue
- Electrical equipment
Now, you're probably wondering, how much does skip hire cost? Well, it really depends on several factors, and we'll need to know this information (we can help you with it if you're not sure) to be able to work out a price for you. Some of the things we'll need to know.
1. What size do you need? As you're probably aware, the larger the skip, the more expensive it'll be, but also the more economical it'll be.
2. How long will you need to hire the skip? The longer the hire, the more it'll cost. But the longer the hire, the less each day costs.
3. What type of service do you require? We can offer you 2 options. Drop off and collect on dates that suit you, or if you have a larger, more time-sensitive project, like construction, we can provide a continuous wait-and-load service, where we bring the skip, and you fill it up as quickly as possible while we wait, then we'll take it away and come right back. We might even be able to work something out with multiple vehicles and skips to get the job done quicker if needed.
4. If you have an account with us, or depending on the size of the job, we can usually offer a discount.
So, if you're in the Fife area, and would like to find out more about hiring a skip and how we can help you, get in touch with Rosyth Skip Hire today! Visit www.rosythskiphire.co.uk