Open this article in Dearbloggers App
In the 21st century, our Indian education system has taken a new step, with technology being at the forefront. How students can learn has changed drastically because how they used to study has also changed as well. Technology is stepping into our education system, and remote learning, online classes, and online courses become the norm of the day.
Lately, there are different platforms that offer multiple options to learn a ton of various topics. Some of them are free, while others require paid subscriptions to access the entire range of courses. The boost online platforms have received over the last few years has resulted in a widespread learning spree. Online courses allow anyone to sit anywhere to learn a new set of skills or hone their existing skills. Learning new skills adds to your repertoire and enhances your abilities to do a task effectively.
Here are seven reasons why students should go for CBSE online classes.
1. Online Competency-Based Learning: Competency-based learning allows a student to attain transferable qualities and competencies. Such teaching is focused majorly on education and not dependent on any other factor. The essential criteria that every student has a different learning style and level of engagement usually go unaddressed in traditional classes. Many students hesitate to have any discussion with the teacher due to peer competition or intimidation from other students in the class. The CBSE online classes offer flexibility and the ability for students to drive the learning of a competency. The primary focus is on skills, knowledge, and behavior, tied with strategic goals.
2. Creating High Calibre Learning ways for Future: The key to career growth in competitive times we live in is skill development and enhancement. Numerous online education platforms have made it easy for students to develop new skills while continuing with a regular course at a school. Online education is the key and perhaps the best path to upscale the qualities as a student. Adapting to an online learning environment will make students familiar with the future of work and required competencies.
3. Improved Participation: As the coronavirus outbreak forced educational institutes to adopt online classes, there is a noticeable improvement in students' attendance. While there is no need to travel long distances in buses or cars for classes, today's tech-savvy and pro-digital generation are going gaga over the concept of CBSE online classes. There is a noticeable improvement in the participation and interaction of students.
4. Trackable Learning: The performance and learning ability of students is easily trackable in online classes. In online mode, data of every student is individually stored and digitally trackable. While with e-learning, digital tools enable teachers to easily track students, which cannot be done with face-to-face learning. The analytic tools provide detailed reports about every student's performance and progress. This helps the teachers to create online classes according to the learning patterns of students, or you can say by customizing the courses according to the students.
5. High Engagement: Learning material in CBSE online classes is visually stimulating, concise, and interactive, combined with features like surveys or polls, quizzes, etc. As a result, online classes increase student engagement. The classes with multimedia content are easily accessible on computers and mobile. It also gives control to students over how they take in the material.
6. Lesser Distractions: Another great thing about online classes is that assessment is an ongoing process. There is increased student engagement as there is no distraction like the competition and dominant students; there is the increased involvement of students in clearing doubts and initiating a discussion; moreover, there are some concepts that have proved to be better taught online. For example, there are various tools and techniques in science classes which, with the support of visual effects, are being taught better than before.
7. Quick Assessment: CBSE online classes have allowed teachers to assess students' learning as quickly and when they teach. Unlike in the traditional classrooms, technology-based classes enable the teachers to post a quiz of 2-3 questions after every 10 minutes or after every concept or conduct a fact-finding poll. Shy students may actively participate in answering these questions as chat does away with the fear of 'What if I am not right?.