Open this article in Dearbloggers App
The global CNC controller market is expected to grow during the forecast period of 2017 to 2023 at a CAGR of 6.45%. The market is further anticipated to attain a valuation of USD 3.87 billion by the end of the forecast period. Market Research Future (MRFR) reports the increasing adoption of industrial automation in the manufacturing industry, rising demand for mass production across different end-user industries, and the ability to curb down operating cost are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The global Computer numerical control (CNC) market is expected to grow at USD$ ~3.87 Billion by 2023, at 6.45 % of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Some of the prominent key players in the CNC controller market; Siemens AG (Germany), Mitsubishi Electric corporation (Japan), Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany), DMG Mori Co Ltd, Hurco Companies, Inc (U.S.), Fagor Automation Corporation (U.S.), Haas Automation, Inc (U.S.), Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co Ltd (China), Yamazaki Mazak Corporation (Japan), FANUC Corporation (Japan), Okuma Corporation (Japan) and many others.
The global CNC Controller Market is segmented in terms of product, application, end-user, axis type, and component.
· By application, the market segments into open loop control, closed loop control, and semi-closed loop control. The closed loop control segment dominated the market back in 2016 by accruing the highest share to its name. The segment is now expected to generate the highest growth during the forecast period. Add to this, the open loop control segment held the second-largest share in the global CNC controller market in 2016.
· By product, the market comprises DSP based, microcontroller based, and motion control chip based. Among these, the microcontroller-based product segment was leading the market in 2016 with the highest share to its name. The segment is projected to grow during the forecast period at a considerably high rate. However, the DSP based CNC controller segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR in the coming years.
· By component, the market includes power supply unit, software, cabling, motor drivers, circuitry protection system, power supply unit, and others. Among these, the software segment holds the highest potential to show positive growth in the coming years. The motor driver segment was the leader of the market back in 2016.
· By end-user, the market divides into electronics, automobiles, defense, healthcare, metal & mining, aerospace, and others. This category was dominated by the healthcare industry as per the 2016 market study. The healthcare segment has generated the highest growth and value over the years and is proceeding forward at a rapid pace. The segment is quickly followed by the automobiles and defense industries.
· By axis type, the market narrows down into 3 axis, 2 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis, and multi axis.
The geographical segmentation of the global CNC controller market revolves around the following key regions: Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The North American region leads the global CNC controller market by holding onto a massive share. The region is expected to continue spearheading the global market by expanding at a considerable pace. The presence of various key companies in the region is one of the key factors driving growth towards the North American region. Owing to the deployment of various 5-axis machines, the regional market is able to produce better quality and dependable results at a faster and efficient manner. This is another key driver of the North American CNC controller market.
The Asia Pacific region holds a key place in the global CNC controller market and is expected to experience significant growth in the forthcoming years. The growth of the market is also driven by the expanding manufacturing industry. Additionally, consistent advancements and innovations in technologies across various key industries are also anticipated to push the CNC controller market in this region. Add to this, economic development in Asia Pacific countries like India, China, and Japan, the booming infrastructural developments, and the surging rate of foreign investments are some of the other key drivers of the Asia Pacific market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cnc-controller-market-3839
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of Figures
FIGURE 1 Global CNC Controller Market: Drivers Challenges & Opportunities
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: Supply Chain ANALYSIS
FIGURE 3 Global CNC Controller Market: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
FIGURE 4 Global CNC Controller Market By Product, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 5 Global CNC Controller Market, By Component Type, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 6 Global CNC Controller Market, BY Axis Type, 2017–2023 (USD MILLION)
FIGURE 7 Global CNC Controller Market, By Application 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 8 Global CNC Controller Market, By End User, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 9 Global CNC Controller Market, By Region, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 10 North America CNC Controller Market By Country,2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 11 North America CNC Controller Market By Product, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 12 North America CNC Controller Market By Component, 2017– 2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 13 North America CNC Controller Market By Axis Type, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
FIGURE 14 North America CNC Controller Market By Application, 2017–2023 (USD Million)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
I am Craig Matin from London, UK. I am doing job of packaging designer. I like PC games like Need for Speed, FIFA etc and want to try food outside my home. I am here to make friend of my interests.