The UPSC conducts the NDA Exam twice a year and many students appear in this exam to get selected for the defence services. The NDA Written Exam consists of a written test and a personality cum intelligence test called SSB Interview. The candidates, who clear both the exams, are recommended for the final selection.
National Defence Academy, a dream destination for all the aspiring Young boys. Once you get through the forces, the sense of pride is incomparable. Your personality will be totally changed and the feeling of achieving something at an early age will always remain. You feel like boss everywhere, especially due to defence quota and entry to military establishments with officer facilities. And slowly you adapt to the conditions of NDA and find that place to be good. And in your senior terms, you have the feeling of officer in you.
So in order to make your dream a reality Gyan Sagar Institute is starting fresh batches every Monday from January 2020 for NDA Written Exam, 2020 where all the problems of students regarding all the subjects will be solved by our efficient and experienced staff. Gyan Sagar Institute is the Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.
Tips to Crack NDA Written Exam
- Study Material: Preparation from right books is very necessary. Market is full of large number of book stocks but every book is worth, not possible. After the complete analysis, we have prepared some good books that help you for scoring good marks.
- Get your Mathematics and English brushed up: Mathematics and English are very important for you if you are planning to face NDA Exam. You must be very fast in making calculations as you can’t afford to waste time in calculations while solving mathematics section and for this, you have to practice very hard. While for English, you have to read as much as you can. Read anything like English newspapers, blogs, novels, books or you can listen to English news channels.
- Current Affairs: It will get better only with time; make a habit of reading newspaper, following social media on social networking websites, read weekly magazines. These habits will keep you updated on current affair.
- Learn shortcuts, avoid length calculation on paper do it in your mind.
- Time management is the most important aspect of exam preparation. More often than not, many students look at time as their enemy because they start preparing a little too late in a haphazard manner, which causes too much confusion. Without proper time management studying will not benefit you much because you won’t be able to organize your syllabus in sync with the amount of time you have.
- If you are really serious about passing the written exam and scoring well in it, consider solving as many question papers that you can lay your hands upon. The trend so far has been that the blueprint of the written examination has not changed significantly over all these years.
- It may well be boring to prepare history section. But at least don’t skip the part associated with the history of our country! Lots of questions are asked, which are related to Indian history. Skipping this section will prove to be a costly mistake! Prepare this section well.
- Efficient, committed and excellent organization.
- Healthy & competitive environment.
- Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Regular Test papers.
- Spacious and Air-Conditioned Classrooms.
- Hostel and PG Facility.
- Complete Study Material for both English and Hindi medium.
- Special Attention to each Student Separately.
- Free Demo Classes of 2 Days.
- Guest Classes.
It is a golden opportunity for all the young boys, where you get chance to play, learn and serve your country together. Don’t miss this opportunity, work hard and get prepared to turn into gentlemen and join today The Best NDA Coaching Center in Chandigarh, Gyan Sagar Institute and turn your dream into reality.