Open this article in Dearbloggers App
The advantages of Accredited Associate of Project Management (CAPM) qualification are listed in this article. You intend to try a project management job. You learned a lot about the career-oriented certifications of the Project Management Institute (PMI). Global organizations such as PMI credential will be valuable and helpful; you are going to add to your work. You prepare either for CAPM or for PMP. You have learned that the PMP certificate value is even higher than the CAPM value. Unfortunately, the qualifying requirements of the PMP are not fulfilled.
On the other side, you are qualified for the CAPM exam by your preparation credentials and practice. However, you are unsure if it is of sufficient interest to improve your career.
There are also doubts about your head. Is there a reasonable way to wait two or three years to be considered for PMP? Or are you automatically expected to do CAPM and do PMP later? Is it worthwhile to spend time and resources in the qualification at entry-level?
The key benefits of CAPM qualification are addressed in this article, and all your queries are answered.
Why do you need to be involved in project management?
Here are several data points you may like. The past U.S. Department of Work's Statistical Service (BLS) did not monitor the project manager's occupations, but instead. BLS will consider for the first time in 2018 "Project Manager" as a technical term. Based on the old BLS numbers, it can be roughly inferred that the Project Coordinators' annual average compensation is $67,280, above the median salary for the entire workforce of $35,540. BLS also announces the average pay of $91,370 and $139,220, respectively, in 2017 for Constitutions Managements and Computers and Information System Managers (project managers).
What are CAPM Certification various benefits?
As a project manager, CAPM may be a move in your career. It provides a lot of advantages.
1. This would remember you internationally: PMI is internationally recognized for its literature and certifications on project management. CAPM is a Project Management Agency entry point. Different organizations are widely accepted around the world. You become remembered as a qualified practitioner by receiving this certification.
2. It increases your comprehension: You will also learn of the well-established project management practices that improve the project's success rate. Someone could say that without preparing for the test, knowledge can be gained. That's it! But everybody knows that real experience only comes when you make for an examination seriously.
3. It is a financial win: CAPM is a reasonably tricky exam. The credential lets you recognize and respect your peers instantly.
4. This will raise the confidence: This is a struggle to reach the worldwide standard of the qualification itself. Upon completing the test, you will feel happily relaxed and pleased. It will give the self-assurance a big boost.
5. It can give you better opportunities for your career: Since CAPM is a well-known certification to improve your knowledge; it can open the door to project management jobs at the entry-level. In comparison to other eligible applicants, you may not have a similar career background or do not entirely apply for a position.
6. Organizations are going to give you more responsibility: You are recognized as more skilled and knowledgeable than your peers after doing CAPM. Organizations tend to use additional knowledge for larger project tasks. This can lead to complex and challenging projects.
7. This will boost the performance of initiatives: The certification provides you with information to use the tools and techniques for project management in your ventures. It would boost project management's total performance and contribute to successful designs.
8. Consumer service should be increased: CAPM raises an individual's basic understanding of project management, which is expressed in his job dedication. It enhances customer trust in your skills and competences.
9. It improves marketability for your organizations: Global recognition comes from CAPM. It may be used by the business as a selling tactic to potentially get further consumer contracts.
10. It will serve as a PMP certification forum: CAPM and PMP exam content is almost identical. CAPM is based solely on the PMBOK, whereas PMP is based mainly on this. You are almost able to take a PMP test after being accredited by CAPM. You may submit directly after you register for the PMP examination. In getting PMP credentials, you can save valuable time.
Conclusion: CAPM is an entry-level qualification for project management. Its meaning doesn't suit PMP. It sure has a few benefits, though. For those who want to take project management but don't have the necessary experience to take the PMP test, it is definitely useful. You can begin bypassing the CAPM examination, gain valuable experience in project management, and then go to the PMP credential after a few years.
Engineer By Education