In the current scenario every small news and information is revolving in the market regarding COVID-19 pandemic telling people about what must they have to do and what must they don’t. To overcome this problem proper handwashing, following social distancing, wearing face mask are few techniques that can be followed to stay off from the virus.
Digital marketing is now moving at a rocket speed due to result-oriented features. Often this is the only way a company can rely upon in the current scenario of the coronavirus due to its main feature of low personal contact makes this tool brings a big game-changer in the market. In the last decade, we have seen that every 6 out of 10 companies is going digital which means the Indian market is getting flooded with all digital products and the digital market is rising constantly. In the current situation, every business owner knows that future lies only in going digital so every small big market owner is ready to board the ship of the future.
If you are running a small business or large business every owner has the same question striking in their minds:
- How should I market/promote my business/product during this pandemic time?
The answer to this question is very simple because in this situation we don’t have the human vaccine of corona but we do have a vaccine for the business named as “Digital marketing” by using this vaccine we can easily be one step ahead from the competitor as well as from other business and make an unexpected profit.
Now we let’s talk about how we can utilize this time and make it a huge success, so there are some marketing strategies one should adopt they are:
- Social Media Marketing: To face the situation the number of users of the internet had constantly increasing people are spending more and more time staying online, checking feeds, and many more. There are so many adults working from their home, online classes and in general, people are trying to stay away physically but want to stay connected digitally. So with the increased reach, engagement, and time spent on the social platform make the business owner reach the target audience easily and you never know the audience might be already scrolling.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): whatever the nature of your business if or whatever the product you are selling it is common to the consumer to Google the product or service you are providing. SEO is the tool that can help you and your website appear in the top ranking on the search page.
- Email marketing: one of the most emerging and widely acceptable tools in digital marketing, through this tool it becomes easy to mass reach of target customers in just one click. Whatever your business is wither B2B or B2C email marketing can be a great way to connect to your clients.
- Social & Google advisement: whenever any uncertainty comes like today’s situation the business stop doing such promotion but rather than stop doing promotion we should be continuing with the advertisement because during this situation the consumer doesn’t spend their money whenever the situation would be favorable they will be ready to purchase so it’s become important to make your brand name imprinted in their mind through advertisement.
- Cold calling: This is also one of the trending tools used during this COVID-19 this tool has its benefits of social distancing and by this; we can connect to all our potential customers and continue to promote all our products and service.
These all are some tools by which we can grow our business during the time of the pandemic. So it’s become a treasury for all the business to make an action by keeping all these tools in the mind and make and check made move to the competitors.
There are some tips to execute these marketing tools more effectively:
- Usages of relevant and popular hashtags (#).
- Be a creative thinker and always try to look at the alternatives of similar things.
- Always think for a long term perspective.
Benefits of continuing the marking of product/service during COVID-19:
- Chance to get one step ahead from the competitor.
- Building relationships with every potential consumer.
- Branding the name to your customer's mind.
- Learn more about the target audience.
- Getting ready for unexpected growth after this pandemic.
The result will be amazing if all these tools are been used in the most appropriate way.