Open this article in Dearbloggers App
We carry the world in our pockets today and that's a salute to the age of Smartphones. Gone are the days when we used this little device for mobile uses of making calls and messages. With rapidly increasing technology that has given us a plethora of options to tap on like multiple Apps for a variety of uses from music, videos, shopping, photography, learning and health-giving us customized services then who wouldn't take up this facility. Hold on! What about Entertainment? That's also an important part of our lives isn't it?
We can shop till we drop, but Mobile games can go on and on... With the fast phase of lifestyle, we tend to get bored too soon but an exciting mobile game is always refreshing to revamp our life as when we play a game our whole body and mind are engaged with that atmosphere. The global market of the gaming sector in 2018 was more than 134.9 billion USD. This clearly indicates the increase in the numbers of gamers across the globe, therefore, Mobile Game development companies cannot operate in wild for that, suitable game development tools need to be taken up in order to get the best Mobile game development service for your game. Lets take a scroll down of few of the game development tools:-
1. Unreal Engine(UE4) - is the next version of UDK (Unreal Development Kit). It is a brand new engine released by Epic Games. This game development kit comes with immense options for mobile, PC as well as console game development. UE4 encompasses stunning graphical capabilities like advanced dynamic lighting and a new particle system that can handle up to a million particles in a scene simultaneously. This is a definite treat for any 3D game developer.
2. Unity- Its an intuitive game development engine that offers a vast array of features for both 2D and 3D game development. It is one of the best engines for cross-platform mobile game development. We can quickly and easily port games onto Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, and BlackBerry platforms. Unity supports assets from major 3D applications like 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, CINEMA 4D, Blender etc. With the recent release of Unity 2019.3, native 2D capabilities, supporting sprites and 2D physics are also added to its design capabilities.
5. Cocos2D X- As the name suggests is a 2D game development kit for Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, and Blackberry mobile phones. Being an open-source tool, it comes with loads of detailed documentation and community support. It is highly resourced efficient in the sense that you can create games of size as low as 1.5 MB. It uses OpenGL to render optimized 2D graphics. This platform has evolved dramatically over the past few years and has become a preferred choice for many developers around the world. Some of the popular games developed using Cocos2D-x include Badland, Clash of Kings, Hardest Game Ever 2, Contra: Evolution etc.
6. Buildbox- Is a 2D game development engine that allows users to build simple games without any code. It offers a clean user interface where you can simply drag and drop design elements to create your very own game in no time. So its best for those game developers who do not have knowledge about scripting, coding or programming
7. Fusion 2.5- This is a suitable 2D game development platform that can create event-based games in quick times. It has got an advanced library with ready to use graphics which can be incorporated into the game at any given point. Thus it helps in reducing time and relieving stress from high end technically design processes. With Fusion 2.5’s amazing event editor system, you are able to quickly generate games or apps.
8. Marmalade- Is an award-winning platform that is popular among top game developers for its ability to build native games for both mobile and desktop. Marmalade Juice is another mobile game development tool that supports the easy porting of iOS games to the Android ecosystem.
CONCLUSION- If you are passionate about playing online games then just having a flared idea of game development services ( tools) is not just enough for you. This article is mainly for having a clear view of the game development tools that are running successfully, but choosing the right tool is the task of game development companies that are making some out of the box games. So why let your ideas fail when you can be the creator of that particular game. However, you must hit to the right set of game developers and their company to make your dream game come into life with the exact game development services.
Go on to revive your game idea and let it also be among the top games in the global market.
I am Craig Matin from London, UK. I am doing job of packaging designer. I like PC games like Need for Speed, FIFA etc and want to try food outside my home. I am here to make friend of my interests.